THIS crazy lot have just cycled 1,200km all the way to the Costa del Sol from the UK.
The eight-strong Mad English Cycling Team, who set off on October 16 from St Albans, raised a mammoth €40,000 for the Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospice and Grove House Hospice.
“It was a cold, wet and dangerous last day’s ride, but we send a big thank you to everyone for their support and kindness,” said rider and organiser Dan Rowe, 33, who lives in San Pedro.
Here they are at K bar in La Heredia, where they were greeted warmly when they arrived.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02