SOME of Spain’s most sought-after wines are to be auctioned as part of Bonhams annual Christmas sale.
The valuable vintages, from various years between 1925 and 1982, will go under the hammer in London today.
Included in the sale are wines from the bodegas Marques de Riscal, Vina Tondonia and Vega Sicilia, with a case of Castillo Ygay Reserva Especial from 1925 expected to sell for around €4,000.
Richard Harvey, international director of Bonhams wine department said: “It is always a pleasure to offer such an exciting and varied selection of fine wines.”
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02