AN expat tae kwon do star has kicked his way to victory at the Andalucian Cup.
Kieran Taylor, 18, has won gold at the tournament in Algeciras in his first competition as an adult.
Taylor, who lives in Arroyo de la Miel and was the first English lad to make the Spanish national team, injured his foot in training – but still managed to secure first place in both the technical stances and combat rounds.
The young sportsman is currently looking for potential sponsors as he moves forward with his career.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02