The Olive Press has had a fantastic year online with two new websites and its main site entering the world’s top 100,000 sites
AS well as launching two new sites in 2012 – Dining Secrets of Andalucia and All About Andalucia Property – our main website has gone into the stratosphere with up to 100,000 ‘unique’ visitors using it each month.
Most importantly the website sits at around the 100,000 mark in world-rankings, according to site Alexa.com, while our rivals Sur in English and Euro Weekly News are floundering at 386,000 and beyond 500,000 respectively.
Even dedicated and well established sites such as Typically Spanish have dropped well below us at 140,000.
Much of this is due to the site constantly improving its content with five or six new stories loading up each day, and we have increased our Facebook ‘likes’ from around 100 to almost 950 and our Twitter followers now number over 1,750.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33