AN elderly British expat has been missing since finishing work on January 15.
Richard Sturman, 82, a volunteer at the Cudeca Hospice in Torremolinos, has not been seen since finishing his shift at 1pm.
Sturman, who is described as being a little frail, usually boards the Torremolinos bus at Lidl before getting off at McDonald’s.
From there he walks to his apartment in La Nogalera near the Plaza Costa del Sol.
Anyone who thinks they may have seen Richard is urged to contact local police on 952378448 or the Cudeca Centre on 952564910
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36