AS far as beauty goes they have got it covered with over half a century of experience between them.
The director of Marbella Beauty Academy, Giselle Beck-Davies, has been working in the industry for over 30 years and head tutor Jane O’Brien for over 20 years.
Both have teaching and assessors diplomas and a wealth of experience in different aspects of this varied career.
They also have a qualified team of specialists working underneath them, including Liza Mayne, a well known make-up artist and Jagoda from the popular nail academy.
Then there is Suzanne Lequesne, a nutritionist and specialist in raindrop therapy, who also offers reflexology, Indian head massage and many more holistic subjects, as well as hairdresser Alex Maloney, who previously worked as a trainer for Toni & Guy.
The academy is a great place to get yourself a career and has been running C.I.B.T.A.C courses for five years in Marbella.
And it has given the team immense satisfaction watching their students grow in confidence, as they learn and then go on to reap the rewards of their hard work.
Contrary to popular belief, beauty therapy is an academic subject equivalent to ‘A-level standard’.
And it is a great place for students who have often struggled through their school years and feel they have been non achievers.
At the Marbella Beauty Academy they can get a qualification, including the stand alone Anatomy & Physiology diploma.
And with this international diploma, students are guaranteed, at the very least, an interview with Steiners to work on board the Royal Caribbean cruise ships.
- OPINION: Amid Champions League final ecstasy and agony, Brit fans in Madrid did us proud - 7 Jun, 2019 @ 14:48
- ON THE CHEAP The Germans in Madrid wishing for Champions League final success - 1 Jun, 2019 @ 14:31
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00