AS far as beauty goes they have got it covered with over half a century of experience between them.
The director of Marbella Beauty Academy, Giselle Beck-Davies, has been working in the industry for over 30 years and head tutor Jane O’Brien for over 20 years.
Both have teaching and assessors diplomas and a wealth of experience in different aspects of this varied career.
They also have a qualified team of specialists working underneath them, including Liza Mayne, a well known make-up artist and Jagoda from the popular nail academy.
Then there is Suzanne Lequesne, a nutritionist and specialist in raindrop therapy, who also offers reflexology, Indian head massage and many more holistic subjects, as well as hairdresser Alex Maloney, who previously worked as a trainer for Toni & Guy.
The academy is a great place to get yourself a career and has been running C.I.B.T.A.C courses for five years in Marbella.
And it has given the team immense satisfaction watching their students grow in confidence, as they learn and then go on to reap the rewards of their hard work.
Contrary to popular belief, beauty therapy is an academic subject equivalent to ‘A-level standard’.
And it is a great place for students who have often struggled through their school years and feel they have been non achievers.
At the Marbella Beauty Academy they can get a qualification, including the stand alone Anatomy & Physiology diploma.
And with this international diploma, students are guaranteed, at the very least, an interview with Steiners to work on board the Royal Caribbean cruise ships.
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00