Spanish actress and mum of one, Penelope Cruz, is rumoured to be pregnant.
The Pirates of the Caribbean actress, who is married to fellow actor, Javier Bardem, has been spotted visiting the Ruber International Clinic, in Madrid, which specialises in gynaecology.
Cruz, 38, used the clinic during her first pregnancy with one-year-old son, Leonardo.
The news comes just weeks after her 35-year-old sister, Monica, shocked the world by announcing she was pregnant through artificial insemination.
The single Agent Provocateur model is expected to give birth a few months before Penelope.
Penelope started dating Bardem in 2007 after starring together in the Woody Allen movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
The couple first met more than 20 years ago after meeting on the set of her debut film, the Spanish comedy drama Jamon Jamon.
Penelope gushed about motherhood in an interview with Vogue in June 2011 and said: “Nature is very wise and gives you nine months to prepare, but in that moment, when you see that face, you are transformed forever.”
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50