WORKERS at Spanish airline, Iberia, are set to hold a series of strikes in February and March.
Trade unions representing cabin crew and ground staff at the airline say the industrial action will take place from February 18-22, March 4-8 and March 18-22.
The strikes are taking place in order to try and stop job and wage cuts.
Management has now begun a fresh round of urgent talks with trade unions.
Iberia is part of the International Airlines Group (ICAG.L) along with British Airways.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50