QUESTIONS are being asked after a 12-year-old boy arrived on a flight from Brussels to Malaga with no ticket or identity papers.
The youngster, who had fallen out with one of his teachers before taking the flight to Spain, was able to fly with Jet Air, passing through security and airline staff unchecked.
An investigation is now underway with the airline and Belgium’s national airport.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50