LEGENDS of Spanish football will go head-to-head with journalists for a charity golf tournament in Mijas.
The Manu Sarabia Trophy will feature a host of soccer stars including the former national striker which the tournament takes its name from.
Also on course will be Real Madrid heroes Santillana and Isidoro San Jose, along with Sevilla star Jose Salguero and ex-Spain manager Inaki Saez.
Sarabia said he is honoured the tournament has taken his name, while sports journalist Jose Angel de la Casa said he is convinced the reporters will take the trophy due to their ‘competitive nature’.
Other journalists will include Joaquín Marin, Antonio Bustos, and Nacho Martínez Aranda.
The tournament, which will take place from July 3 to July 6, will begin at Los Olivos before moving on to El Chaparral.
The final will take place at Santana Golf, with all proceeds from the three day event going to the Seve Ballesteros Foundation and Asociacion Cielo133.
Also rumoured to make an appearance is ex-footballer and TV pundit Michael Robinson, although it is not yet clear which side the Briton will be swinging for.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36