THE town councillor who featured in a raunchy sex tape is set to appear on our screens again.
Olvido Hormigos, the former PSOE councillor who appeared in the infamous clip, is now reported to have signed a €30,000 contract to appear on reality show Mira Quien Salta.
Similar to British show Splash, Mira Quien Salta puts celebrities against each other in a high-diving competition.
Last year Hormigos’ home-made clip went viral on social networking sites after it was allegedly leaked by a 27-year-old footballer.
The mother-of-two also accused the PP-ruled Los Yebenes Town Hall of spreading the video, claiming she saw it in an email from the mayor’s office.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36