LA Villa Marbella has been voted as having the best service in Spain by Tripadvisor users.
The small hotel, which lies in the heart of Marbella’s Old Town has also been named as the 25th best in the whole of Europe.
Proud owner Marcos Torres met with Marbella mayor Angeles Munoz to receive the award last week.
“Marbella is proud to have establishments that are doing so well as in this case which has been selected from over 66,000 hotels around the world,” said Munoz.
Torres dedicated the award to his hard working staff at the hotel, along with giving a nod to the infrastructure, cleanliness and cuisine of the area.
He also thanked the town hall for their helpfulness in the eight years the hotel has been open.
Second on the list for best service was Benaojan’s Molino del Santo.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36