CRISTIANO Ronaldo may have more on his mind than the Champions League after claims have emerged that he cheated on girlfriend Irina Shayk.
Brazilian glamour model, Andressa Urach, 27, claimed the Real Madrid striker played away from his girlfriend of three years, bedding her after sending a string of racy texts.
Dubbed ‘Miss Bum Bum’, Urach told The Sun the pair spent the night in Madrid together just 48 hours before his team lost 4-1 to Borussia Dortmund in their Champions League semi-final first leg last week.
Hitting back, the footballer released a statement which read that she was ‘someone seeking the limelight on my account’.
He continued: “I wonder why this happens one day before a very important game for my team?
“I was in fact at the Hotel Villa Magna on April 22 giving an interview to Manu Sainz, something the reporter himself is able to corroborate, everything else is pure fiction and forgery.”
Russian beauty Shayk, also 27, has been dating Ronaldo since 2010 after the pair met at an Armani Exchange campaign.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36