RENOUNED Spanish chef Dani Garcia will be opening the Marbella Luxury Weekend with a VIP dinner for 600 people on May 30.
Local boy Garcia will be serving cocktails and cuisine from his flagship restaurant Calima, which is frequented by Marbella’s rich and famous.
He said: “My goal is to showcase Calima’s two Michelin Star cuisine and ensure that all our guests enjoy a singular experience at each event.”
The Marbella Luxury Weekend will run from May 30 until June 2, giving visitors the opportunity to browse some of the finest and most exclusive food and fashion on the Costa del Sol.
Participants include Gucci, Cartier, Salvatore Ferragamo, American Express and Aretusa Restaurante, as well as a whole range of other luxury products and brands.
- EXCLUSIVE: Family found dead in Mijas were killed ‘up to two days apart’ - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 23:13
- Costa del Sol journalist faces new sex charges - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 11:00
- Messi in tax mess - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 09:00
- Millions of moths descend on Madrid - 25 Jun, 2013 @ 09:30
- Newborn baby rescued from drain in Alicante - 24 Jun, 2013 @ 13:59
- ‘Syria jihadist suspects’ arrested in Ceuta - 21 Jun, 2013 @ 10:32
- Spanish economy making ‘strong progress’ - 20 Jun, 2013 @ 13:15
- VIDEO: Man tackles runaway bull on Malaga street - 19 Jun, 2013 @ 11:57
- Austerity measures putting Spaniards’ lives at risk - 18 Jun, 2013 @ 11:46
- Rabies returns to Spain - 17 Jun, 2013 @ 14:02