IT looks as though all the Marbella madness may have ended in heartbreak for TOWIE couple Joey Essex and Sam Faiers.
Following an emotionally turbulent holiday on the Costa del Sol, the pair parted ways with a tearful heart-to-heart at Sam’s holiday rental in Marbella.
Joey called time on the volatile relationship after accusing his fiancée of spending time partying with other men on their annual Spanish holiday.
But given the on-off nature of most TOWIE relationships – and the fact the couple have already been seen dining out together back home – chances are it won’t be long until Essex’s favourite duo are back together again.
- EXCLUSIVE: Family found dead in Mijas were killed ‘up to two days apart’ - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 23:13
- Costa del Sol journalist faces new sex charges - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 11:00
- Messi in tax mess - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 09:00
- Millions of moths descend on Madrid - 25 Jun, 2013 @ 09:30
- Newborn baby rescued from drain in Alicante - 24 Jun, 2013 @ 13:59
- ‘Syria jihadist suspects’ arrested in Ceuta - 21 Jun, 2013 @ 10:32
- Spanish economy making ‘strong progress’ - 20 Jun, 2013 @ 13:15
- VIDEO: Man tackles runaway bull on Malaga street - 19 Jun, 2013 @ 11:57
- Austerity measures putting Spaniards’ lives at risk - 18 Jun, 2013 @ 11:46
- Rabies returns to Spain - 17 Jun, 2013 @ 14:02