THE cost of eating out in the Costa del Sol has fallen 50% in the past five years, making Spain the cheapest European holiday destination for Brits once again.
Globally the sunshine coast shares the top spot with Sri Lanka, according to a Post Office survey.
The average cup of coffee is just £1.12 in Torremolinos, compared to a staggering £3.91 in Jumeirah, Dubai.
A three-course evening meal with bottle of wine, meanwhile, will cost around £28.04 here in Spain, as diners in Tuscany can expect to pay an average £70.09 for the same.
Find out about the lady who took Spanish cookery to the American dinner table here.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40