A LUCKY party-goer will win the chance to be a VIP at Marbella hotspot La Sala next month as the exclusive venue prepares to welcome its millionth customer.
Over the past three years the restaurant in Puerto Banus has welcomed celebrities including Jamie Oliver, Sir Alan Sugar and Prince Albert of Monoco.
The Golden Guest will win a day of pampering, including VIP beds at Sala Beach, champagne breakfast, a seafood lunch and dinner for four.
The winner will also enjoy drinks at La Terraza, the VIP Jacuzzi Suite at Aqwa Mist and transfers to and from the venue to change for the various activities.
To be in with a chance of winning, sign up for the Sala Group’s Local Loyalty Card which offers discounts and promotions across the group venues.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40