THE Annual Costa del Sol Bowling Summer Championships will be played again at Benavista Bowls Club from Saturday 14 to Tuesday 24 September.
This year there is €1,200.00 worth of prizes up for grabs, and wine for the losing semi-finalists, to be split among Ladies Singles, Men’s Singles, Pairs, Trips and Rinks. There is expected to be a large entry for each discipline, and good competitive bowls over the 11 days.
The sponsorship of the tournament has been taken over by Infinity International, a specialist Foreign Exchange broker, and their local representative, Glenn Tullett, will be on hand throughout the tournament to answer currency exchange questions.
Benavista Bowls Club can be found at Centro Comercial Bena Vista, behind Bar Los Arcos, at the western end of Bena Vista. Spectators are very welcome to enjoy the bowls from the terraces around The Green Bar, which will be open all day serving drinks and food.
- VIDEO: Nightmare returns for illegal homeowners in Spain as Junta once again demolishes foreigners homes - 16 Oct, 2013 @ 08:00
- VIDEO: Two British-owned homes have been demolished in Spain and two more will come down this week - 15 Oct, 2013 @ 11:44
- Spanish name for Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez’s baby boy - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 12:13
- VIDEO: Metropolitan Police release new e-fits in connection with Maddie McCann disappearance - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 10:23
- Louis Vuitton collaborates with Spanish illustrator to create new shopping app ads - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 17:50
- Hilarious holiday complaints revealed by travel company - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 14:16
- Have Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova broken up? - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 08:09
- Protesters strip naked to make a point against animal cruelty - 12 Oct, 2013 @ 14:11
- Spanish doctor ordered to pay up for mis-diagnosis of Wolf Man - 11 Oct, 2013 @ 06:00
- Three netball teams join to raise money for Macmillan Cancer - 9 Oct, 2013 @ 11:27