BARCELONA footballers have taken up rather less orthodox positions for a new ad campaign.
Lionel Messi, Neymar and Sergio Busquets are just some of the stars involved in life on ‘Barca Island’, which is shaped like the club crest.
The Qatar Airways campaign features Gerard Pique as a customs officer and Andres Iniesta as a painter.
There’s even a cameo for former Barca and England star Gary Lineker as a taxi driver.
Whatever next… Surreal Madrid?
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40