Legendary BBC foreign correspondent Kate Aide, along with a host of names from international literature, is coming to Gibraltar next month.
The Gibunco Gibraltar International Literary Festival, the first of its kind on the Rock, will take place between October 25- 27.
The line-up of international authors includes prize-winning author Joanne Harris and Man Booker Prize winner Ben Okri, and programme reflects the rich cultural heritage that comes from Gibraltar’s location between Europe and Africa and from the influence of the Mediterranean and the Atlantic.
For more information visit gibraltarliteraryfestival.com
- PROTEST WITH NO BULL: Why new year is the perfect time to campaign for change on the Costa del Sol - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24
- Watch out, there’s a new 80s revival in town, but don’t except big hair and shoulder pads - 30 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10
- We’ve survived another mad Marbella summer - 15 Sep, 2018 @ 12:00
- TRIBUTE: Remembering Costa del Sol legendary singer Mel Williams - 2 Sep, 2018 @ 16:00
- AUGUST ANGST: Summer in southern Spain presents some interesting challenges - 4 Aug, 2018 @ 13:23