Legendary BBC foreign correspondent Kate Aide, along with a host of names from international literature, is coming to Gibraltar next month.
The Gibunco Gibraltar International Literary Festival, the first of its kind on the Rock, will take place between October 25- 27.
The line-up of international authors includes prize-winning author Joanne Harris and Man Booker Prize winner Ben Okri, and programme reflects the rich cultural heritage that comes from Gibraltar’s location between Europe and Africa and from the influence of the Mediterranean and the Atlantic.
For more information visit gibraltarliteraryfestival.com
- LOOK OF LUX: Giles Brown is an expert at picking out a face in a crowd, even in Spain’s Malaga Airport - 20 Jul, 2019 @ 17:03
- Giles Brown is more Christopher Biggins than Christopher Reeve as he learns to fly in southern Spain - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 16:08
- OPEN SEASON: Giles Brown puts up many a guest at his place, but draws the line at garden yurts - 22 Jun, 2019 @ 10:30
- TROLL TROUBLE: Giles Brown is used to insults flying his way, but troll his family and that’s a different matter - 8 Jun, 2019 @ 11:36
- I have never felt more proud of my Burlesque-dancing goddaughter, writes Giles Brown - 25 May, 2019 @ 09:30
- Summer on the Costa del Sol may have to be spent indoors to avoid beach hut blazes and killer bacteria, writes Giles Brown - 12 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- OSP is not just a political party, writes Giles Brown, who has slowly watched the decline of San Pedro - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 12:00
- Giles Brown thought he had left his brushes with the law back in the 1980s - 10 Mar, 2019 @ 10:31
- An idyllic cottage by the lake in Andalucia gave Giles Brown a bit more than he bargained for - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:30
- Loud and Clear: The Costa del Sol Boar Wars have begun says Giles Brown - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00