A BRITISH man has been arrested at Puerto Banus gym on suspicion of assisting imprisoned police killer Dale Cregan.
41-year old Liverpudlian Marvin Herbert was held on a European Arrest Warrant yesterday.
He is believed to assisted Dale Cregan in the muders of father and son David and Mark Short last year.
Cregan, 30, killed Mark Short in a Manchester pub on May 25 last year, while his father was in the toilet.
He and fellow killer Anthony Wilkinson subsequently shot David Short outside his house in Clayton, Manchester on August 10.
Cregan was on the run for 39 days and then killed two unarmed officers on September 18 after luring them to a house in Hattersley, Greater Manchester, with a hoax call.
He gunned them down before throwing a grenade at them.
Two other men have been charged with helping Cregan. They have been remanded in custody and are due to appear at Manchester Crown Court on September 25.
Cregan was jailed for life at Preston Crown Court in June, and has since been moved to maximum security AshworthHospital due to his behaviour.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40