MARBELLA has a new name on its tourist maps. On Tuesday Marbella mayor Angeles Munoz officially unveiled the Pasaje Paco Lorenzo
Located between the Calles Nueva and Valdés de Marbella in the historic Old Town, the street is named after the late Paco Lorenzo, who was intrumental in founding a variety of clubs and associations for young people in the town.
The ceremony was also attended by members of Lorenzo’s family.
- Summer on the Costa del Sol may have to be spent indoors to avoid beach hut blazes and killer bacteria, writes Giles Brown - 12 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- OSP is not just a political party, writes Giles Brown, who has slowly watched the decline of San Pedro - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 12:00
- Giles Brown thought he had left his brushes with the law back in the 1980s - 10 Mar, 2019 @ 10:31
- An idyllic cottage by the lake in Andalucia gave Giles Brown a bit more than he bargained for - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:30
- Loud and Clear: The Costa del Sol Boar Wars have begun says Giles Brown - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- PROTEST WITH NO BULL: Why new year is the perfect time to campaign for change on the Costa del Sol - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01