A MURAL painted by an expat has proved a hit at a pub on the Costa del Sol.
The Frog and Toad in Alhaurin el Grande had been in need of a lick of paint since being taken over by Steve Daley four months ago.
The former builder set about re-plastering the walls before drafting in fellow expat Michelle Duffy to add the finishing touches.
Artist Duffy, from Coin, spent a week painting the new design onto the 4 x 3m back wall.
And locals have been so impressed with the final result that some have even commissioned Duffy for their own work.
Daley and his wife Tracy moved to Spain 12 years ago and became landlords after the construction industry was hit hard by the financial crisis.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40