1. Top marks for Andalucian health care
Patients in Andalucia have praised the level of care offered in the region.
2. Alleged Franco torturer discovered in Madrid
A man accused of torturing victims during the Franco-era has been found living a quiet life in Madrid.
3. Making it personal – Gibraltar border chaos
If the summer of 2013 is to be remembered for one thing, it will have to be for the misery and chaos at the Gibraltar border.
4. Spain slams Gibraltar Chief Minister’s claims about ‘police and military
incursions’ at the UN
The storm of protest over Chief Minister Fabian Picardo’s speech to the UN last week continues to rumble on.
5. Andalucia poorest region in Spain
About 40% of the population lives below the line of poverty in Andalucia.