BAYWATCH babe Pamela Anderson has joined the growing anti-bullfighting movement, proclaiming the sport is ´cruel´ and ´perverse´.
Following a trip to Spain, the star penned a letter to the government asking them to reject a bill to protect the pass time and make it eligible for state subsidies.
She wrote: “There is nothing remotely entertaining about stabbing bulls to death in bullfighting arenas.”
“Tormenting bulls for entertainment belongs to the Dark Ages not the 21st century.”
Pamela Anderson is a keen animal rights activist, and has worked on behalf of charity PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40