A SPANISH band more famous for an advert about paella than their outrageous name are to play in Sevilla.
Love of Lesbian are to play the venue Sala Custom in the city on November 16.
The five-piece shot to fame when one of their songs was featured on a controversial advert for Catalan beer Estrella Damm.
The commercial caused outrage among viewers when onions were included in the paella it showed being prepared.
The band´s song Fantastic Shine provides the soundtrack to the advert, which was screened over the summer.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40