AN ADDITIONAL 22,000 holidaymakers could be headed to Malaga next year, following the announcement Thomson Cruises is to start using the city as a base.
As of March, the UK cruise operator will set sail from Malaga as on three of its new routes, two which sail the Mediterranean, and one the Atlantic.
Thomson estimates the new routes will carry a total 22,000 passengers during the season.
The Thomson Majesty cruiseliner will also spend the winter months docked in the city´s port.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40