THE Real Madrid football squad showed off their new uniforms earlier in the week, stepping out in Italy in tailor-made Versace suits.
The team, decked in designer black wool suits, were in Turin ahead of a Champion´s League match against Juventus.
Italian fashion house Versace will be providing the squad, their coaches and their managers with official uniforms from this season onward.
Versace´s CEO Gian Giacomo Ferraris said: “Over the years they have made a huge contribution to the history of international football, just as Versace is a leader in style, fashion and luxury goods.
The collaboration also covers the reserve team, Real Madrid Castilla, and Real Madrid Basketball.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40