BRITISH AIRWAYS and Jet2 have announced they are to offer new routes between the UK and the Costa del Sol as of next March.
Flights between Malaga and Heathrow will resume next year, two years after British Airways cut the route to focus on markets further afield.
Jet2 said it would be boosting links between the north of England and Malaga in time for the summer season.
The news follows predictions by British tour operators that southern Spain would attract 10% more British tourists in 2014 than it did this year.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40