A NUCLEAR submarine which ran into difficulties has been moored in Gibraltar for over a week.
The Triumph, one of four submarines of is kind in the Royal Navy, is said to have been experiencing technical problems for a while due to its age.
It is moored up at South Mole and it is not known how long it will be there.
This is the second time a nuclear submarine has been brought into the territory for repair.
Crew on the Tireless flagged up concerns about the vessel’s nuclear reactor last year.
It remained in the port for nearly 12 months, and its stay provoked a diplomatic conflict between Madrid and London.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40