AN exhibition of work by a Mijas-based photographer opens in the town’s museum later this week.
Norwegian Nina Reistad, who has been working as a studio photographer for more than 30 years, is exhibiting her latest work which saw her step outside of the commercial sphere and get back to nature.
Animals take the starring roles in most of the pictures, but the local scenery also provided inspiration.
The launch party for Whatever catches my eye starts on November 15 at Casa Museo de Mijas, and the exhibition will run until December 9.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40