MUSIC fans on the Costa del Sol will have the opportunity to enjoy the first ever English folk music festival in March.
Costa del Folk will feature some of the biggest names on the British folk scene, including the iconic Fairport Convention.
The festival will be compered by Mike Harding, one of the best known folk music promoters, having hosted the BBC Folk programme for almost 20 years.
“A Folk Festival without rain is just too good to be true!” he said. “I am delighted to be involved.”
The line-up at the five day festival at the Hotel Alay in Benalmadena from March 14 – 19 will also include more than 20 of the top names in British folk music including Show of Hands, The Demon Barbers and Steamchicken.
- Skyfall! - 3 Jan, 2014 @ 11:32
- Free-range foie gras - 31 Dec, 2013 @ 10:30
- Careless talk costs car driver - 31 Dec, 2013 @ 08:30
- Nothing to grouse about! - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 18:30
- Guess who’s coming to dinner? - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 14:30
- OLIVE PRESS APPEAL: Surfing and salvation - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 10:57
- Fruit flop - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 10:30
- Spain is a sex-pot hotspot - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 08:30
- A tale of pain and passion in the palace - 29 Dec, 2013 @ 15:30
- Watching the birdies! - 29 Dec, 2013 @ 14:30