SKYDIVE SPAIN offers the fantastic opportunity to enjoy the experience of a lifetime – to jump from an airplane at 15,000 feet!
The skydiving centre is located just 20 minutes outside of beautiful Seville and it is based at Aeródromo La Juliana, only 10 minutes from the A49 motorway, exit 11 (direction Huelva).
The 15,000-feet jump offers a full minute in freefall before a large parachute, especially designed for two, is opened by your instructor. Once the parachute is open you can chat with your instructor, have a go at steering and take in the lovely Andalusia countryside. There are professional in-air photographers to capture this exceptional activity on video and still photos to show your friends and family, or simply to keep as a memento forever.
Skydive Spain is the only company in Spain to offer all of this 365 days a year, and they welcome customers from over the world: from Australia, India or the United States. Skydive Spain is a family business which stems from another skydiving centre still in operation in the UK after more than 20 years. You might say that skydiving is in their blood.
With the upcoming Christmas season, Skydive Spain is offering something special: 30€ discount on gift certificates, to give a loved one an experience to be remembered forever.
A professional operation with a dedicated booking office open 09.00-19.00 Monday to Friday helps all customers by phone and email. You can even submit your interest via the website and the staff will get back to you promptly.
The centre is open seven days weeks from 09.00 until dusk and there is a café/bar on the airfield too. After all you might want a beer after your exhilarating jump..!
Are you up for the challenge..?
- Skyfall! - 3 Jan, 2014 @ 11:32
- Free-range foie gras - 31 Dec, 2013 @ 10:30
- Careless talk costs car driver - 31 Dec, 2013 @ 08:30
- Nothing to grouse about! - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 18:30
- Guess who’s coming to dinner? - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 14:30
- OLIVE PRESS APPEAL: Surfing and salvation - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 10:57
- Fruit flop - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 10:30
- Spain is a sex-pot hotspot - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 08:30
- A tale of pain and passion in the palace - 29 Dec, 2013 @ 15:30
- Watching the birdies! - 29 Dec, 2013 @ 14:30