IF you are looking for a good book to curl up next to a winter fire a British writer, who spends half her year by Lake Vinuela, has published the first in a series of romantic comedies.
Millie’s Game Plan by Rosie Dean is set in Hampshire and tells the story of a woman whose life/work balance is so out of whack – even her Spanish mother tries to fix her up with their priest’s dozy nephew.
Spurred into action, Millie sets about finding Mr Right at local cricket clubs, with some entertaining and alarming results – not least being held hostage by local criminals. Finally, she does discover Mr Right – but only after chasing Mr Wrong.
For the past eight years, Rosie has been an active member of the Costa Writing Group, which meets in Torrox Costa.
The book is available in paperback and kindle format on Amazon or at www.rosie-dean.com.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40