A MAN was shot dead in his car as he took his children to school in Marbella just before 9am this morning.
National Police are currently investigating the death after another driver spotted the man, of Algerian origin, in his car in the Las Lomas urbanisation of the Marbella Club and rang 112.
It appears the only witnesses were his three children, aged ten, nine and three and they have now been referred for psychological assistance.
It is unknown whether the victim’s car was intercepted or the gunman fired from another moving vehicle.
The incident took place on Calle Sierra de Cazorla.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44