WEST Bromwich Albion are hoping a winter break in Southern Spain will re-ignite their flailing season.
Spanish coach Pepe Mel has taken his 25 man squad to Jerez, in Cadiz, today for a six day training break.
The manager has struggled to get the Birmingham team to adapt to his vision and is hopeful the Andalucian sun will get the players in tune with his style of play.
The Baggies currently lie in 17th, only above the relegation zone on goal difference, and have a home tie with Fulham waiting for them upon arrival back in England.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44