THE SECOND Marbella International Property Show is taking place next week at the Villa Padierna Palace Hotel.
The event, which runs from March 18 to 21, will showcase luxury properties in Marbella, Estepona and Benahavis, many which are on sale with discounts of up to 50%.
The majority, 90%, of properties are owned by the banks.
Financing of up to 70% will be available on most houses.
There will also be speakers, advice, and a number of seminars.
Entry is free. For more information, visit www.marbellainternationalpropertyshow.com
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05