SHE may have been in the press recently for allegedly failing to properly disclose her assets, but Marbella mayor Angeles Munoz will be Happy when she unveils a new video at an open air screening tonight.
The town hall has used the huge hit by Pharrell Williams to shoot the new video, which features some of Marbella’s best known landmarks.
The video also features some of Marbella’s most recognisable personalities, including tennis champion Manolo Santana, chef Dani Garcia, actor Maria Adamuz, celebrity Carmen Lomana, Count Rudi Schonburg and Princess Maria Luisa of Prussia.
Mayor Munoz will present the video at 8pm this evening in the Plaza Santo Christo.
- TROLL TROUBLE: Giles Brown is used to insults flying his way, but troll his family and that’s a different matter - 8 Jun, 2019 @ 11:36
- I have never felt more proud of my Burlesque-dancing goddaughter, writes Giles Brown - 25 May, 2019 @ 09:30
- Summer on the Costa del Sol may have to be spent indoors to avoid beach hut blazes and killer bacteria, writes Giles Brown - 12 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- OSP is not just a political party, writes Giles Brown, who has slowly watched the decline of San Pedro - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 12:00
- Giles Brown thought he had left his brushes with the law back in the 1980s - 10 Mar, 2019 @ 10:31
- An idyllic cottage by the lake in Andalucia gave Giles Brown a bit more than he bargained for - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:30
- Loud and Clear: The Costa del Sol Boar Wars have begun says Giles Brown - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- PROTEST WITH NO BULL: Why new year is the perfect time to campaign for change on the Costa del Sol - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00