STAR TREK star Sir Patrick Stewart enjoyed a few days away from the bridge of the Starship Enterprise when he took a short break at Finca Cortesin golf spa resort on the Costa del Sol.
Sir Patrick, best known for his role as Jean Luc Picard in the sci-fi series, took a short break with his wife, jazz singer Sunny Ozell, after performing Waiting for Godot in New York with good friend and X-Men co-star Sir Ian McKellen.
Sir Patrick also found time to indulge in his love of fast cars as he took to the roads in a new orange McLaren.
‘McLaren were crazy enough to let me behind the wheel of this beauty. A 2015 650S Spider. Glorious experience!” he Tweeted!
Sir Patrick´s next film X-Men: Days of Future Past, will be released in May.
- OSP is not just a political party, writes Giles Brown, who has slowly watched the decline of San Pedro - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 12:00
- Giles Brown thought he had left his brushes with the law back in the 1980s - 10 Mar, 2019 @ 10:31
- An idyllic cottage by the lake in Andalucia gave Giles Brown a bit more than he bargained for - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:30
- Loud and Clear: The Costa del Sol Boar Wars have begun says Giles Brown - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- PROTEST WITH NO BULL: Why new year is the perfect time to campaign for change on the Costa del Sol - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24