IT’S one of the best known restaurants in Marbella and a ‘must do’ for every visiting celebrity or Premiership star.
On May 1 La Sala will open its new seafront restaurant and beach club, La Sala by the Sea (formally Sala Beach).
Open day and from May 23 by night as well, La Sala by the Sea aims to offer diners La Sala’s signature dishes fused with a Thai twist, including Prawns Pil Pil with Chilli, Chateaubriand for Two and Sala BBQ Ribs with French Fries feature, along with an array of Thai specialities.
By evening the restaurant will transform into a Thai haven offering customers an alternative, elegant, al fresco experience for the summer season. La Sala by the Sea will also offer a selection of cocktails.
Executive Chef, Ramon Benitez Ramirez, who has worked at both La Sala and El Rincon de la Sala, and Sala Group Operations Director, Miguel Estevez, will be overseeing the group’s latest venture.
They told the Olive Press ” We are incredibly excited to be opening La Sala by the Sea and looking forward to providing a unique dining experience in what is one of Marbella’s most beautiful locations”.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05