A GROUP of nurses from the Hemodialysis Clinic, at the Axarquia Hospital in Velez-Malaga, are taking their patients out to lunch.
“We take care of lots of chronic patients from all around the region, who come to us three times a week for dialysis,” one told the Olive Press.
“Most of them are elderly, and with limited financial resources. So we thought that it would be great to take them somewhere nice to get away from their routine and out of the dialysis room.”
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05