THE Costa del Sol’s biggest hotel has opened its popular Luna Beach Club bar/restaurant in time for the summer heat.
The much anticipated hang-out, part of the Sunset Beach Club, launched with a busy lunchtime service, treating beach-goers to a range of dishes.
Luna Beach is nestled in a quiet corner of the beach with plenty of sunbeds and expansive decking and sails provide the ‘perfect outdoor shaded area’.
The club boasts a separate bar and lounge area, where mojitos are abundant. While lunchtime is dominated by their bestseller, the ‘Luna Big Burger’.
“We have earned a loyal clientele locally, as well as a steady stream of tourists, many of whom have in turn become regulars,” said spokeswoman Debbie Wallace.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05