THE wife of a missing British man is appealing for information, after a potential sighting of her husband in Malaga.
Tim Beardsley disappeared from his home in the UK on July 9 2012, and has not been seen or heard from since.
Tim is described as 5ft 10in (178cm) tall, and of a stocky build. He has blue eyes and brown hair, which is greying.
Terrie Beardsley, his wife, told the Olive Press that he was suffering from depression at the time of his disappearance.
“We would really like to know he is safe and well. I’m contacting all areas of Spain as it’s possible he could be moving around.”
If you have any information, contact charity Missing Abroad 0044 800 098 8485, or if in the UK ring 101 and speak to Derbyshire police.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05