AMID all the doom and gloom, it is great to hear news of our business partners succeeding, and more than that, being recognised as leaders in their fields.
In particular, congratulations are in order for Andy and Pauline at hotel Molino del Santo, near Ronda, for running what has been voted Spain’s second best hotel on Tripadvisor.
Working hard for nearly three decades they have turned a rundown ruin in an unfashionable dusty corner of Malaga province into one of the hottest, most sought after retreats in Europe.
It should also be mentioned that no less than four of Spain’s top 20 hotels, according to Tripadvisor, are clients of the Olive Press.
This merely reinforces how proud we are to work with and promote the best this region has to offer, and as a result, see these places flourish.
Long may it continue!
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44