THE annual Rhys Daniels Trust golf challenge is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year with a long weekend of fun activities in aid of its ‘Home from Home’ appeal.
Golfers are invited to enter the special fundraising challenge as individuals or teams of four, and it is taking place between June 20 and 23 at La Cala resort in Mijas Costa.
Previous celebrity guests include Chris Tarrant and Sir Steve Redgrave, as well as pop star Gareth Gates.
The Butterfly Ball will take place on Sunday 22 June, and is included in the cost of the golf challenge package.
Contestants will also get event t-shirts, meals and accommodation at La Cala resort.
The Rhys Daniels Trust provides self contained accommodation for families to use, free of charge, whilst their child is receiving treatment at a specialist children’s hospital a long way from their own home.
For more information visitwww.rhysdanielstrust.org or call Patti Senker on 0034 637 969189
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44