BRITISH TV favourite A Place In The Sun is filming in Duquesa today.
The Channel 4 programme is currently filming for a ‘Winter Sun’ special on the Costa del Sol.
The first property that presenter Laura Hamilton will take home-hunters mother and daughter Sue and Stacey to view is in the hamlet of Castillo La Duquesa – a five minute walk inland from the marina.
The pair have a budget of just over €90,000 to find a holiday home that will also bring in a rental income.
The two-bed apartment in on an unrbanisation of 600 units, and has a communal pool and a small private garden.
It is on the market with Duquesa Estate for just under €90,000.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05