ANDALUCIAN media erupted this week as a forest fire raged in the village of Sierra de la Tejeda, near the town of Competa.
Expat Chris Barrett, a cameraman who has worked for international news agency Reuters, has sent the Olive Press exclusive footage of the dramatic fire.
Chris, who has lived in Nerja for four years, is currently producing a series of travelogues about the history of Andalucia with his company Seeba Films.
To view more of Chris’s work, visit http://www.seebafilms.co.uk/
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05