POLICE are on the hunt for a paedophile in Madrid’s Ciudad Lineal district.
He has kidnapped at least two young girls in the last few months, and may be guilty of a third case.
The district is under strict patrol, as police have orders to stop any man seen close to children or anyone that seems ‘suspicious.’
The criminal at large, a man 0f about 40, snatches girls from public areas and leaves them on the street hours later, drugged, beaten, disoriented and scrubbed clean of any DNA traces.
On April 10 he kidnapped a nine-year-old girl who entered a sweet store with her friends, claiming to be a friend of her mother’s.
“You need to come with me because I talked to your mother and we have to go so you can try on clothes,” he told the girl.
The second kidnapping – of a six-year-old girl this time – took place on June 17 on Ruiz Street, where the girl was lingering around the entrance to her parents’ food store.
Both girls were admitted to hospital when they were found, and although they are in good health, neither can recall any details of the event.
Witnesses cannot reach an agreement about the car seen; while some say it was white, others insist it was light grey, and even more yet recount a red car – in sum leaving about 78,000 cars in the municipality that could match the description.
As of yet, police have no other investigation method than to search every potential car, one by one.
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05