ENGLAND footballer Alex Oxlade Chamberlain has been recovering from his World Cup sorrows in the glitzy resort of Marbella.
The Arsenal midfielder, who is a shareholder in the La Sala group, also enjoyed dinner with a small group of male friends at the tranquil Thai restaurant, La Sala by the Sea in Puerto Banus.
The 2o-year-old is rewarding himself with some down-time, before pre-season preparations for the Premiership begin.
Meanwhile, La Sala UK is launching in Chigwell, Essex, this September.
Oxlade-Chamberlain will be hoping the venture is more successful than England’s World Cup campaign.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44