PROVING that Ibiza is not just a celebrity island, Prince Edward and wife Sophie Wessex dropped in for a week’s R&R.
The soon-to-be-50 Sophie looked great as she kicked back with her family in a bright red swimsuit, reminiscent of TV show Baywatch.
Both she and husband Edward, the Queen of England’s youngest son, appear to have spent a lot of time in the gym recently, flaunting trimmed bodies.
And, while staying on the nearby Espalmador island, between Ibiza and Formentera he was seen taking regular five-mile runs with the Countess.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05